Simple and beautiful bookmark making
1. Prepare a piece of cardboard, fill in the starry sky with paint, use a lot of blue and purple, paint it flat on the screen, use a small amount of orange, red and yellow, paint it on the painting paper, and smudge it with water. .
2. After painting, let it dry, cut the cardboard into twelve strips of the same size, use a pencil to draw the signs of the twelve constellations on the strip, then fill in it with a black oil-based pen, and wipe off the pencil marks. .
3. Use a white pen to draw the stars on the screen. The shape and size of the stars can be enriched.
4. Finally, make holes for each cardboard, thread the thread, and trim the edges.
5. You can write text or draw a pattern on the bookmark, and a simple and beautiful bookmark is ready.
What are the functions and benefits of bookmarks?
Bookmarks can be used to inscribe book titles, usually pasted on the upper left corner of the cover of ancient books, and sometimes there are also the number of volumes and the name of the inscriber, and a small piece of paper clipped in the book to record the reading progress.
The bookmark screen is random and the materials are widely used. Even a used train ticket or plane ticket can be used as a bookmark. In addition to the content of the picture, artistic bookmarks are often innovative in materials and shapes.
Bookmarks are more convenient than folding books and other methods of recording page numbers, and the damage to the book is lower. It is a good way to record page numbers.
Bookmarks are more convenient than folding books and other ways to record page numbers, and the damage to the book is lower. Compared with other methods, bookmarks are a very convenient way to record page numbers.
Bookmarks originated from the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, when they were called Yali, that is, bookmarks made of ivory.
Later, the scroll book was changed into a folded package, and the toothpicks were thinned and made of bone chips or cardboard, and some sheets were also pasted with a layer of silk with patterns, so the toothpicks originally inserted in the scroll became sandwiched in the book. bookmarks inside. After the Song Dynasty, the style of bookmarks was basically finalized, and it was almost the same as it is now.